Top syndicate wins of all-time
You can now play syndicate entries for more chances to win, and we couldn’t be more thrilled!
Join others and play to win from the draws of the most popular lotteries in the world. It’s fun. It’s easy. And you’ll increase your odds without spending a lot of money!
Syndicate entries account for many big jackpot wins, with players winning enough money to set themselves (and their families) up for life. Just ask these lucky syndicate winners…
US Mega Millions syndicate winners
- After a spur of the moment decision, 11 co-workers from a Californian finance company became instant millionaires! In July 2018 the syndicate won a US Mega Millions jackpot totalling approximately AUD$760 million.
- Three work colleagues from the Maryland public education system shared in a US Mega Million’s jackpot that changed their lives forever. One of the three fell asleep before the numbers were drawn, but the youngest called the other two with the good news. The trio won almost AUD$50 million each.
- A group of lucky Long Islanders received some exciting news in January 2019. The 23 co-workers had been playing in a syndicate for a long time, but this huge AUD$367 million win was worth the wait!
US Powerball syndicate winners
- In 2013 a group of lucky US Powerball players shared a huge jackpot, with each of the 16 New Jersey Ocean County Department of Vehicle Services employees (dubbed Ocean’s 16) winning approximately AUD$5 million each.
- In July 2016, a family syndicate picked up a huge US Powerball jackpot win. The family remained anonymous, but we do know they collected a mind-blowing AUD$683 million between them.
- Again in 2016, 20 co-workers from the North American Stamping Group in Portland, Tennessee, joined and played a US Powerball syndicate. The lucky players won just over AUD$17 million each, a share of the AUD$590 million US Powerball jackpot.
EuroMillions syndicate winners
- A Dublin family playing a EuroMillions syndicate set themselves up for life with a huge win in February 2019. It was the biggest jackpot collected in Irish history, with each member of the family sharing in approximately AUD$280 million.
Each member of the family sharing in approximately AUD$280 million.
How to join a syndicate with The Lottery Office
It’s easy to join a syndicate with The Lottery Office. Once you’ve sign up for an account, head to our syndicates page to play. We manage the syndicate for you, just follow these simple steps:
- Choose how many shares you’d like to purchase.
- Select Add to cart.
- Review your order in the shopping cart.
- Pay securely to finalise your order.
You’ll receive a confirmation email and the entry will be visible in your account.
For every syndicate ticket sold, we’ll purchase matching tickets in the corresponding overseas lottery draw.
What happens if you win?
If your ticket wins, the prize money is equally divided between the number of total shares in that syndicate. We collect the prize money from the overseas lottery and pay you the exact same amount. No fees and no commissions.
What is lotto syndicate?
A syndicate is a great way to increase your chances of winning without spending a huge amount of money. They allow you to pool your money with other players to buy larger quantities of tickets, increasing your chances of winning a prize.
How does lotto syndicate work?
When you enter into a syndicate, you buy a share, and all other syndicate players do the same. All the money is combined to purchase large quantities of lottery tickets, increasing your chances of winning a prize. The number of shares in a syndicate is fixed at the outset. You can buy as many shares for a syndicate as you like, until they're sold out. The more shares you have, the more money you’ll collect if the syndicate wins a prize. You won’t have potential arguments as to who paid to be in the syndicate and difficulties collecting money from the ticket holder like you can possibly get with “office syndicates”. Every syndicate member gets paid their full entitlement by us after a winning draw.
How to join lotto syndicate
Visit the link below. Choose the number of shares you wish to play. Click the 'Play now' button. Click the shopping cart to review your order. Click 'Pay securely' to place you order. Your entry will appear in your account and in a confirmation email.Play a lotto syndicate
Share this via:
Taxes. An unavoidable part of life. All winnings with us are free from Aussie and NZ taxes, but what about the prize money we collect from overseas? Is it all tax-free?
Looking to get US lottery tickets online? The Lottery Office lets players buy tickets matched to world-record-breaking lotteries US Powerball and US Mega Millions.